It’s no secret that sitting at a desk for long hours can take a toll on your body and mind. But what if I told you that just 5 mins office yoga during your breaks could make all the difference? From relieving back pain to reducing stress, these simple yet effective stretches are your ticket to a happier, healthier workday.
Here are 5 Minutes Office Exercises
- Sit in the chair and come to the edge.
- Bring your knees right over your ankles and your hands on top of your legs.
- Inhale deeply, stretch your spine, and exhale with your shoulders relaxed.
- Inhale, lift your chest, then exhale and round your spine. Do it 10 times.
- Inhale, return to a neutral spine position, and interlace your hands behind your back.
- Inhale and exhale a few times.
- Move your hands to your left side and place your left ear on your left shoulder.
- Repeat it on the right side.
Seated Spinal Twist
- Take your left hand to your right knee and your right hand on the back of the chair.
- Inhale, stretch your spine, exhale, pull your navel gently, and twist to the right. Repeat for a few minutes.
- Repeat it on the other side.
Seated Pigeon Pose
- For the sitting pigeon position, cross your ankle directly over your left knee and fold forward.
- Repeat it with your right knee.
- Come to Rag-doll with your legs bent forward, grab your elbows or biceps, and let your head be heavy.
- Come behind the chair, so place your hand on the top of the chair, step as far back as you can, and then fold forward.
Watch Below Video To Learn How To Do These Exercises
Benefits of Doing Yoga
- Improve flexibility
- Build muscles
- Align your posture
- Reduce work distractions
- Improve physical health
5-Minute Office Yoga with O’Coach app
O’Coach custom workout app helps to manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.