O’Coach (“we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and the privacy of all visitors to our website https://blog.ocoach.app (and all pages attaching to and including this domain name) and all visitors who access our website or services through any mobile application (together, the “Site”).
- The types of information collected by O’Coach and its partners through the Services and the purposes for which we use it.
- Personal information we collect from you.
- Your rights with respect to such information collection.
2. The Personal Information We Collect:
We will request only the information we need to provide the highest level of service to you. The types of Personal Data collected at these pages include:
Personal Data that you give us:
- Phone number
- Email address
3. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- To identify you when you engage with us and our Websites, Services, and Products.
- To provide content and product recommendations based on your interactions and interests.
- To make our Services available to you and to complete orders placed in our Services and with our Partners.
- To communicate with you (e.g., about your account or updates to our terms) and to respond to inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests.
- To permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds and to implement Social Features you choose to use.
- The Apps in our Services may request to send you push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any events or promotions that we may be running.
- The Apps may also ask for your permission to access your camera and your photos. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, or if you’ve initially agreed for the application to access your camera and photos and you would like to stop the Apps from accessing them, you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information.
- To detect security incidents, and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions.
4. Your Rights and Choice
You can make the following choices here regarding your Personal Information:
- Access to your Personal Information:- You may request access to your personal information that we collect on our own behalf. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the Personal Information that we have about you.
- Changes to your Personal Information:- We rely on you to update and correct your Personal Information. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law. If our Website or App does not permit you to update or correct certain information, then contact us at the address described below. If we are processing your Personal Information on behalf of one of our clients, we will respond that we are operating as a Service Provider and are unable to act on your request.
- Deletion of your Personal Information:- When we collect information on our own behalf, we typically retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your Personal Information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in some situations we must keep your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes. If we are processing your Personal Information on behalf of one of our clients, we will respond that we are operating as a Service Provider and are unable to act on your request.
5. Retention of Your Personal Information
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was originally collected (or to which you have subsequently consented) or for other legitimate purposes (such as regulatory compliance), or as permitted by applicable law.
6. How to Contact Us
For further information or inquiries regarding your personal information (including requesting access to or correction of your personal information or making a privacy complaint), please contact our Office at:
Vibe Internet Solutions Pvt Ltd World Tech Tower,
7th Floor C203, Phase 8b Mohali, Punjab
If you have a complaint about how we have collected or handled your personal information, please contact us at the mail address set forth above.