Standing March Exercise
Beginners/Advanced | No equipment | Hip Flexor, Abdominals, Glutes
As previously discussed in Standing Marches – A Basic Warm Up Routine Exercise.
Standing march is a low-impact exercise that activates lower and upper body muscles, including the glutes, abdominal muscles, and entire core. It helps you improve balance by working on both sides of the body and increasing tolerance for single-leg balance for brief periods.
Benefits of including standing marches in your routine
- Mobilize your joints to prevent injuries
- Prepare the body for strenuous exercise
- Improve overall core strength and stability
- Improve balance on both sides of the body
- Strengthening the muscles of your quadriceps, hamstrings and hip flexors
Scan the code with your phone to continue.
Open the phone camera, scan the QR code to install the O’Coach app and start the workout on your phone.
Get started with 2 mins Standing March plan
The modern workplace is often associated with prolonged sitting at a desk, staring at a computer screen in a slouched position. Hence, it’s important to add exercise to maintain a healthy workplace. Start the workout with the O’Coach app by clicking the link provided in the box below.
Exercises included in the Standing Marches plan:
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can create your own custom workout according to your need and preferences.
- You can add exercise reminder schedules based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.