Reverse Shoulder Stretch Exercise
Beginners/Advanced | No equipment | Shoulder and Upper Back Muscles
As previously discussed in Reverse Shoulder Stretch – Exercise To Improve Your Shoulders Mobility
Reverse Shoulder Stretch is a stretching exercise that involves interlocking your fingers behind your back, gently straightening your arms, and lifting your chest. This stretch relieves shoulder and upper back tension while improving mobility and flexibility.
Benefits of including Reverse Shoulder Stretch in your routine
- Relieves shoulder and upper back tension
- Enhances flexibility and mobility
- Promotes better posture
- Opens up the chest and shoulders
Scan the code with your phone to continue.
Open the phone camera, scan the QR code to install the O’Coach app and start the workout on your phone.
Get started with 2 mins Reverse Shoulder Stretch exercise plan
Today’s work culture frequently involves extended periods of sedentary desk work, with individuals often glued to computer screens in a slouched posture. Hence, it’s important to add exercise to maintain a healthy workplace. Start the workout with the O’Coach app by clicking the link provided in the box below.
Exercises included in the Reverse Shoulder Stretch plan:
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can create your own custom workout according to your needs and preferences.
- You can add exercise reminder schedules based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.