Yoga to relieve stress encourages mental and physical relaxation, which helps reduce stress and anxiety. The physical postures promote flexibility, relieve tension, and alleviate pain.
Yoga is a mind-body practice that incorporates physical postures, breathing techniques, and meditation or relaxation. Practicing yoga poses (asanas) regularly can promote relaxation in the body and mind.
5 Yoga poses for stress relieve:
- Balasana/Child’s Pose
- Utthita Trikonasana/Extended Triangle
- Padangusthasana/Big Toe Pose
- Janu Sirsasana/Head To Knee Pose
- Sukhasana/Cross Legged Pose
Benefits of doing yoga:
- Reduces anxiety
- Improves sleep
- Boosts mood
- Improves physical health
Also Read: 5-Minute Break – Office Yoga
5 Yoga poses with the O’Coach app:
Yoga poses may help you release physical blockages like muscle knots, helping release emotions and tension. So if you have 10-15 minutes do some yoga with the O’Coach app which can improve your posture, and reduce stress.
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.