Sitting all day in front of your computer and electronic devices can take a toll on your body over time. Modern-day desk jobs may not be conducive to perfect posture, but that is no excuse not to engage your core, open your chest, and sit up properly. You can follow a few simple best office posture exercises to help improve your posture.
Here are some Posture Exercises
- Bruegger’s relief position
- Back Extension
- Chin tucks
- Side bends
Watch Below Video To Learn How To Do These Exercises
Benefits of Posture Exercises
- Reduces back pain
- Improves flexibility
- Enhances focus and productivity
- Boost self-confidence
Posture Exercises with O’Coach app
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.