Standing rather than sitting is still useful. Standing desk users had a decreased risk of obesity, type II diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and some forms of cancer, according to research. This workout can also helps improve your posture and reduce back pain.
5 Exercises to do at Work:
- Twist & Tap
- Heel raises
- Side leg raises
- Squat backs
- Standing Marches
Benefits of doing desk workout:
- Improves Posture
- Loosen tight muscles
- Reduces risk of chronic diseases
- Strengthen glutes
- Boosts your mood and focus
- Burns calories
Standing desk workout with O’Coach app:
Having a desk job is certainly problematic for most of us, mostly because of the fact that our bodies are definitely not having a good time from all of that sitting. If you are one of us who has a desk job, you’ve certainly been looking for ways to fight your back or neck pains from all that sitting. If you’ve only got 5-10 mins, doing a little workout with O’Coach app can improve your health, help to strong muscles and keep you energized for your meeting.
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.