Back pain is a common affliction that affects millions of people worldwide, often stemming from sedentary lifestyles, poor posture, or stress. While medication and traditional treatments offer relief, there’s a gentle yet powerful remedy that’s been practiced for centuries: yoga.
3 Yoga Asanas To Help Back Pain
- Bhujangasana/Cobra Pose
- Marjariasana/Cat & Cow Pose
- Ardha Matsyendrasana/Half Spinal Twist
Watch Below Video To Learn How To Practice Yoga
Benefits of Doing Yoga Asanas
- Relaxes and stretches muscles
- Strengthens back muscles
- Improves blood flow
- Promotes a neutral spinal alignment
- Improves mental health
Yoga Asanas For Back Pain With O’Coach App
Yoga Asanas are simple yet effective way to heal with backpain. Do yoga asanas with O’Coach app and improve your muscles that support the back and spine and keep you energized.
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.