Knee exercises after joint replacement surgery are designed to help patients regain strength, flexibility, and mobility in their joints. These exercises aim to improve the range of motion in the knee joint, reduce pain and swelling, and help patients regain their ability to walk and perform daily activities.
- Ankle Pumps
- Quad Sets (Knee Presses)
- Straight Leg Raises (Leg Lifts)
- Heel Slides
- Short Arc Quads (Mini Kicks)
- Knee Range of Motion – sitting position
Benefits of doing knee exercises:
- Improve range of motion
- Reduce pain and swelling
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Faster recovery
- Reduce risk of complications
Knee Exercises with the O’Coach app:
After joint replacement surgery, it’s important to follow a rehabilitation program that includes knee exercises to help improve your range of motion, strength, and flexibility. So do some knee exercises with the O’Coach app.
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.