Back pain is one of the most common ailments affecting people of all ages and backgrounds, often stemming from a sedentary lifestyle, poor posture, or muscle imbalances. But what if I told you that by incorporating a few simple exercises into your routine, you could significantly reduce your risk of experiencing this discomfort?
Here Are Easy Exercises To Prevent Back Pain
- Cat Cow Exercise
- Child’s Pose
Watch Below Video To Learn These Exercises
- Get up and move every 30-40 minutes.
- Take time to do some easy exercises.
- Switch between sitting down and standing up.
Benefits of Doing These Exercises
- Keep your muscles active
- Helps you recover back pain
- Strengthen your spine
- Keep your core stable
Prevent Back Pain With O’Coach App
Daily stretching and strengthening exercises can help to prevent flare-ups of back pain related to muscle strains and sprains. It can be performed anywhere. If you’ve only got 5-10 mins between, doing a few stretches with O’Coach app can improve your muscular system and keep you energized.
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.