Acute back pain can stay from a a few days to many weeks. It is frequently caused by an accident, a fall, or lifting something too heavy. Without therapy, acute back pain normally resolves on its own. Unfortunately, there may be moments when you require medical attention. You can prevent back pain by doing some stretches.
Easy exercises to prevent back pain:
- Cat Cow Exercise
- Child’s Pose
- Get up and move every 30-40 minutes.
- Take time to do some easy exercises.
- Switch between sitting down and standing up.
Benefits of doing these exercises:
- Keep your muscles active
- Helps you recover back pain
- Strengthen your spine
- Keep your core stable
Also Read: Squats – Essential Exercise Guide For Beginners
Prevent back pain with O’Coach app:
Daily stretching and strengthening exercises can help to prevent flare-ups of back pain related to muscle strains and sprains. It can be performed anywhere. If you’ve only got 5-10 mins between, doing a few stretches with O’Coach app can improve your muscular system and keep you energized.
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.
Make The Most Of The Move With A Proper Squat Routine!
Build everything from strength and power to flexibility and balance. ACROSS ALL AGE GROUPS Our sedentary lifestyles are constantly making…