It’s hard to stay fit and healthy when you sit all day. It. All that sitting is slowly hurting your overall health. Lack of physical activity is linked to health problems like heart disease, diabetes, and even breast cancer. Unfortunately, desk jobs are becoming more common in our modern lives. And we need those jobs to take care of our basic necessities. So, how can you balance your desk job with your health and fitness? It takes some work, but it’s possible. Try these ideas.
Tips to stay fit and healthy:
- Set timer: Set a timer or schedule your workouts from time to time so that you can take breaks to stretch, stand up, stop sitting for a second and do it every 40-45 minutes to an hour.
- Drink water: Try to drink water all day long and the reason why is not just for hydration but because that’s gonna force you to stand up to actually go to the restroom.
- Go for walks: It helps you awaken and be creative again.
- Invest in your health: Eat a balanced diet. Keep your plates colorful with a variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Invest in ergonomics: Ergonomic furniture supports the body and will make an employee more comfortable.
- Doing Exercise: Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your stamina. Try to add these exercises to your daily routine.
Benefits of doing exercises:
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Increase muscle strength and endurance
- Reduce risk of chronic diseases
- Improve mental health
- Increase energy and stamina
Doing 2-5 mins exercises with O’Coach app:
Do 2-5 mins exercises with the O’Coach app, it can improve cardiovascular health, and increase muscle strength and endurance.
O’Coach custom workout app helps you manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.