The knee joint is the largest in the human body and takes the most stress and bears the maximum weight of the body when people run, walk, or climb stairs. Also, knees are more susceptible to degeneration and injuries caused by high-impact activities. In older adults, knee pain can appear abruptly and intensely, or it can grow over some time.
Exercises for seniors with knee pain:
- Knee Flexion and Extension
- Hamstrings Curls
- Hip Extension
- Half Squat
Benefits of doing knee exercises:
- Strengthen muscles around joints
- Help maintain bone strength
- Increase energy
- Improve balance
- Improve mood
Knee exercises for seniors with the O’Coach app:
One of the most common ailments during aging has to do with joint and knee pain. Since the knees support everyday physical functioning, keeping them healthy and mobile is important. Doing joint exercises with the O’Coach app can strengthen muscles around joints and help maintain bone strength.
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.