An anterior pelvic tilt is when your pelvis is rotated forward, which forces your spine to curve. It’s often caused by excessive sitting without enough exercise and stretching to counteract the effects of sitting all day.
10 Minutes Daily Exercises to Fix “Anterior Pelvic Tilt”:
- Lying Pelvic Tilts: 1 set of 10 reps
- Standing Pelvic Tilts: 1 set of 10 reps
- Body-weight Hip Thrusts: 3 sets of 10+ reps
- RKC Plank: 2 sets of max holds
- Lunge Stretch: 2 sets of 30 second holds each leg
- Rectus Femoris Stretch: 2 sets of 30 second holds each leg
Benefits of doing 10 Minutes Daily Exercises:
- Better heart health
- Booste endurance
- Lost weight
- Strong muscles
- Improve abilities of the body to absorb insulin
Exercises to do at home with O’Coach app:
If you’ve only got 5-10 mins, doing some morning exercises with the O’Coach app can improve your health, help to strengthen muscles and improve the abilities of the body to absorb insulin.
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, O’Coach custom workout app makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can create your own custom workout routine according to your needs and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.