Morning workouts can help you improve your mood, enhance mental clarity and lower your blood pressure. A morning workout has an edge over an evening sweat session in that it helps set your day up for success.
Morning Exercises To Do At Home
List of 10 Morning Exercises To Do At Home:
- Side Bends
- High Knee Jacks
- Arm Circles
- Knee Raises
- Step Back Jacks
- Squat Arm Lifts
- Side Deep Squats
- Heel Touch
- Legs Pull
Benefits of doing exercise in the morning:
- Support weight loss
- Blood glucose control
- Boost your metabolism
- Boost your energy throughout the day
- Lower your risk for diabetes
Exercises to do at home with the O’Coach app:
If you’ve only got 10 – 20 mins, doing some morning exercises with the help of O’Coach app can improve your health, help strengthen muscles and keep you energized.
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, O’Coach custom workout app makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can create your own custom workout routine according to your needs and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.