Stretching after your workout is very important because you want to cool down your body and bring your heart rate down slowly after working hard. These 7-minute stretching exercises can be done at home ideally after every workout so that you can cool down your full body properly. These exercises are amazing for flexibility and relaxation after workouts and are also great to avoid your body getting tense and increasing flexibility.
Benefits of stretching exercises after a workout:
- Improve your performance in physical activities
- Decrease your risk of injuries
- Help your joints move through their full range of motion
- Increase muscle blood flow
- Enable your muscles to work most effectively
- Improve your ability to do daily activities
Stretching exercises after a workout with O’Coach app:
After a workout, your muscles may be tight and stiff. Stretching after a workout can help promote muscle recovery by reducing muscle soreness and stiffness. If you’ve only got 5-10 mins, doing stretching exercises with the O’Coach app can help boost your flexibility, reduce the risk of injury, and decrease muscle tension in your body. Remember to listen to your body and stop if you feel any pain or discomfort.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.