Morning stretches to start your day. Always add some stretching exercises to your daily morning routine to help you energize for the day. It helps increase blood flow to muscles and joints which can assist in decreasing joint stiffness. Stress causes muscles to tense and this strain can negatively affect your body. Stretching muscles alleviates tension and relaxes muscles which can help reduce stress when you are in the morning.
5 yoga asanas for morning stretching:
- Shava Udarakarshanasana
Benefits of doing yoga asanas in the morning:
- Reduce muscle stiffness
- Releases happy hormones
- Take care of the digestive system
- Help improve your posture and mobility
- Energize your day
- Relieve stress
Also Read: Go for a run with your friends before that beer evening!
5-Minute Morning Stretches with O’Coach app:
Including some stretching in your daily morning routine can help energize you for the day. It can also help you go into the day with higher levels of confidence. This sequence can take less than 10 minutes. If you’ve only got 5-10 mins, doing a little workout with O’Coach app can helps improve your posture and mobility
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Try to add 5-Minute Morning Stretches to your routine with the help of O’Coach app.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.