Rounded shoulders, also known as postural kyphosis, is a condition in which they are pushed forward and the upper back appears to be hunched. This can be caused by a variety of factors including poor posture, muscular imbalances, and spinal abnormalities.
Exercises to fix rounded shoulders:
- Thoracic Spine Stretch
- Subscapularis Stretch Alternating
- Pec Minor Stretch Alternating
- Rhomboid Pull-Apart Exercise
- Serratus/Lower-Traps Protracted Raise Exercise
Benefits of doing these exercises:
- Improved posture
- Reduced pain and discomfort
- Increased range of motion
- Improved athletic performance
- Improved confidence
Also Read: Chest & Shoulder Opening Stretch – Yoga for upper body stretch
Fix rounded shoulders with O’Coach app:
One of the most common causes of rounded shoulders is spending long hours sitting at a desk or computer without proper ergonomic support. This can lead to muscle imbalances in the upper back, chest, and shoulders, causing the shoulders to roll forward. Do some exercises with O’Coach app and improve your muscles that support the back and spine and keep you energized.
O’Coach custom workout app helps us manage and perform your daily workouts. Especially for people with desk jobs, it makes it easy for them to fit basic exercises into their routine schedule.
Try adding these exercises with the help of O’Coach app.
Download the 100% free O’Coach custom workout app to perform your daily 2-5 mins workout with the O’Coach app.
- You can also create your own custom workout routine according to your need and preferences.
- You can add reminder schedules for your exercises based on your convenience and requirements.
- You can create a small community with your friends and supporting family members to keep you motivated and ensure progress.