Stretching is an important part of any fitness routine. By incorporating it into your workout routine, you’ll reap all the benefits and see a marked improvement in your flexibility, mobility, and overall fitness.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to stretching, here are a few tips:
1. Start slow and warm up first. Cold muscles are more likely to get injured, so it’s important to warm them up before stretching. A light jog or walk is a great way to do this.
2. Don’t bounce. Bouncing while stretching can actually lead to injury. Instead, hold each stretch for 20-30 seconds and relax into it.
3. Breathe. It may sound obvious, but breathing helps to relax the body and makes stretching more effective.
Why choose O’Coach for Stretching:
We all know how important it is to stay active and exercise regularly. But did you know that stretching is just as important as working out? Stretching helps to improve flexibility and mobility, and can even increase blood flow and reduce bad posture.
But what’s the best way to stretch? A custom stretch workout routine tailored to your specific needs is always best. O’Coach is a custom workout app that lets you create your own custom workouts with zero fee/zero adds. You can also schedule your different workouts at different timings to be performed. Plus you can also motivate your friends by sharing a custom workout with just one link. Each custom workout has a separate link and you can easily share it with anyone with the share button on the app.
How to use:
- Open the O’Coach custom workout app.
- Select the workout type whether it is HIIT, Tabata, YOGA, stretching or any other.
- Enter your exercise rounds and rest time length.
- Time the individual exercises for an effective workout (optional).
- Customize the audio (voice guidance) settings if you want.
- Create schedules and save the workout to perform.
Stay healthy always
Download our app to unify your body, mind and soul.
O’Coach lets you create custom workouts to enhance your overall health and well-being while relaxing your mind and body.
Make The Most Of The Move With A Proper Squat Routine!
Build everything from strength and power to flexibility and balance. ACROSS ALL AGE GROUPS Our sedentary lifestyles are constantly making…